Do you have:
- Bachelors degree in sports management, business administration or related field
- At least 10 years experience in a senior level marketing position and must have supervised a staff in excess of 10 employees
- Possess strong sales and marketing experience in a decision-making capacity
Experience at a major professional team level, with a clear understanding of the components to ticket sales.
- Must have significant advertising and relevant media buying experience
- Must have a clear understanding of web site operations and a creative flair
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and copy writing skills
- Working knowledge of design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Must possess the ability to analyze, and prepare a budget.
Well shoot, you can be the new Vice President of Marketing and Community Operations for the NJ Devils! You can probably get a corner office with this one folks for a scenic view of downtown Newark. I'm sure this won't last long, so get those resumes in today!