Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ask FS! 1/6

Welcome back loyal readers! It's time for a special sinus infection edition of the column that could beat up your honor roll column, Ask FS!

Today's question was sent in from George in Washington. George asks,
FS,
I am just getting into hockey, and there are things that confuse me. Can you explain to me exactly what constitutes icing?

I'm sorry George, no one can do that.

Well that's all for today folks, come back next time around for more hilarious hijinks in "Ask FS!" and remember, Let's Go Caps!

1 comment:

Victor said...

FS! FS, FS, FS...Denis Lemieux (G, Charlestown Chiefs) explained it the best: "Icing is when the puck go bang, down the hice...nobody dere...hand I raise my harm hand play stop hand den it start hagain."

Or something like that.