Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ask FS! 3/24/07

Welcome back loyal readers! It's time once again for the greatest thing to happen, like, EVER, it's "Ask FS!" Today's question comes from JT in Toronto. JT wonders,
If you were a wrestler, what current NHL player would you want as your tag team partner?
That's a great question JT! If I were a professional wrestler, there's only one player I'd want in my corner to help 'double team' my opponents, and that's Jaromir Jagr! He's great at breaking the rules, he's always gets his way, and he's won worthless award after worthless award in his career, just like a WWE Championship. And of course, after the match, Jagr would be down for anything. Thanks for writing in JT! If you have a question you'd like to see in a future edition of "Ask FS!" just leave it in the comments section below, or send an me email via the link provided in the profile. Until next time, "Let's Go Caps!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Shanny would be too.