Do you think Hanlon will be the coach the entire season?Great question John! I think that if the Caps continue their current pace we won't see Coach Hanlon around for too much longer. So who's going to replace him? Ask FS! has come upon a list of candidates.
1. Actor Robert Wuhl. If anything, he'd stop the team from become a bunch of Lollygaggers.
2. Canucks Coach Alain Vigneault. Maybe he can teach the Caps how to take a dive as soon as a player gets near their skates. It certainly worked for the Canucks last night.
3. Boxing legend Joe Frasier. Maybe Frasier can teach the Caps to win a few more fights and not get jumped from behind. If nothing else, it will help the next time the Lightning and Thrashers come to town.
4. The Noid. He ruins pizza, maybe he can ruin the chances our opponents have. If nothing else, it'd be hilarious to watch him interact with the officials.
5. Bruce Cassidy. He's available . . .
That's all for this go around, but if you've got a question you'd like to see answered in a future edition of "Ask FS!" just drop it in the comments section below, or email it to me via the link provided.