Friday, December 29, 2006

"Ask FS!" 12/29

Hello again loyal readers, and welcome back to the only online advice column that is guaranteed 100% lactose free, "Ask FS!" today's question comes to us from Don, in Bronson, MO. Don wonders
Dear FS,
You seem to be a pretty with it guy. What do you enjoy to do your free time?
Bob
Well, Don, the insterests of FS are diverse, and complicated, but mostly I like making fun of people's foibles, causing strife among neighborhood cats, and working on my cheese manifesto! The rest of the time, I can be found arranging Beethoven's symphonies on the harmonica. I hope today has given you a great look into the life of FS, and I hope the Caps are able to eke out a win.

Remember, if you have a question you'd like to see appear in a future edition of "Ask FS!" just drop it in the questions section, or send me an email! Keep those questions coming folks, this thing doesn't write itself!

Let's Go Caps!

No comments: