Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ask FS! 12/30

Welcome loyal readers (boy I felt like I've typed that a lot the last few days) to the last "Ask FS!" of 2006! As always, I bring my fans more information about the hows and whys of the world than you'll ever find on the back of a cereal box. Today's timely question comes in from Lisa in Washington. Lisa wonders
What's your favorite Hershey product?
That's a great question Lisa, especially in light of all the recent call-ups from Chocolate town. But honestly, my favorite type of Hershey's candy product is a tie between Hershey's with almonds, and Reece's Peanut Butter cups. Since FS is in charge of purchasing snack products at his job, both items are fully stocked.

I hope everyone out there has a good year, and remember be it, 2006, 2007, or 1907 Let's Go Caps!

No comments: