- Miroslav Satan - he picked up 5 points in 2 games, to snap out of a slump. He's now only 41 points shy of the milestone we've all been waiting on, career point number 666.
- Brian Sutherby - He's very hot, according to my female friends. Seriously though, I wish I had his hair.
- The Sedin Twins - Their play, along with goaltender Roberto Luongo, has helped Vancouver keep pace with Calgary atop their division. Their ability to be photogenic has them on a collision course with the Olsen twins for world's creepiest twins.
- Glenn Sather - His confidence in his ability to keep his job for the forseeable future is astounding. Again, this is the type of confidence one acquires when achieving the coup of acquiring Elisha Cuthbert.
- Peter Forsberg - for playing 3 straight games without breaking a bone, getting a concussion, or getting something uh . . . crooked. This is his longest such streak of the season.
- Jaromir Jagr - Apparently "hip flexor" is Czech for "Inability to perform in the clutch."
- Buffalo Sabres - Their fans were convinced that the Stanley Cup was awarded in November. Right now all they are eligible is for worst logo.
- Florida Panthers - Losing 7-0 is one thing. Losing 7-0 to the Kings at home is quite another. I'm embarrassed the Caps have lost 3 straight to this team.
- Scott Clemmensen's Career - He's appeared in 2 games all year despite not being injured. This is life when backing up Martin Brodeur. Conspiracy theorists will tell you that Devil's GM Lou Lamoriello has told the coaching staff not to play him, so that he will be easier to sign in the offseason without the gaudy stats. Undeniably slippery, Lou.
- Sergei Samsonov - He cleared waivers this week. Good to know that in the post lockout era some teams can still spend money unwisely.