Monday, October 08, 2007

Ask FS! 10/8/07

Welcome back loyal readers! It's time once again for the only online advice column that can land a quadruple lutz! It's time for "Ask FS!" Today's question comes to us from Victor who asks,
Didja notice Cute Camera Girl doesn't seem to work there anymore? Does this mean you'll start drinking heavily?
Alas, Victor is correct. I have been to three of the four home games so far (if one were to include the preseason, and Cute Camera Girl has not been present at any of the game I attended. One can only assume that the rock that CCG sporadically wore last year means that Cute Camera Girl found a man she could settle down with and leech off of. Alas. I'm too upset to make a joke now, so I'll just wrap it up. I just hope you are happy out there Cute Camera Girl. Wherever you are.

If you have a question you'd like to see in a future edition of "Ask FS!," please leave it in the comments section below, or send to me via the email link in the profile on the right. Until next time, Let's Go Caps!

No comments: