So without further Apu, I present to you "Hot and Not" for this past week in Hockey, a special all-star edition!
- Chuck Norris. Seen at the NHL All-Star game, my only lament is that the poor lass interviewing him was not the recipient of one of his infamous roundhouse kicks to the head.
- Daniel Briere. His performance in the All-Star game let the whole world no that he's actually hot, and not just flaming. He racked up more points at the All-Star game than anyone that's actually ever won anything in their lives.
- The Wreckers. I'll let you draw your own Martin Brodeur joke here.
- Zach Parise. *Sigh* Isn't he dreamy ladies?
- Edge. It would have been nice to see some of his patented moves on some of those guys out there. Maybe he could show the aforementioned Daniel Briere how to perform the spear.
- Sidney Crosby. Despite the fact that he was held pointless, XM radio decided that he should be awarded the MVP for the entire tournament. Wait a second, is he CRYING in that photo?!?!?!
- The Old-Timer's game. I wanted to see the legends of the NHL take on the legends of Dallas hockey!
- The Fastest Skater competition. Seriously folks, stopwatches? We can do better than that, can't we? And we can't afford to have three of them and take an average? Is the league in such financial dire straits that my youth swim league had a better timing system than the NHL?
- Giorgia Fumanti. She fell on her rear end walking off, and that was only half as embarrassing as her performance of the anthem.
- Penalties in the Young Star game. Again, which was sadder, the fact that they called one, or the fact that it wasn't even a penalty?
Well, that wraps up our first edition of "Hot! and Not!" be back here this afternoon for "Ask FS!"